The boys both liked seeing Santa. Nolan has always loved him and has never been scared. Cort has always been a little less excited with the idea of someone else holding him. Before we took the pictures, Nolan walked up to him and held his hands and they talked for a long time. There wasn't a line to see Santa, so Nolan was able to take his time. I could see Nolan moving his arms in a rolling motion describing a particular toy he was hoping for. This conversation was probably one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. I kept wondering what else they were talking about. Nolan didn't seem to remember all that was said but I know at some point Santa told Nolan that maybe he should send him a letter in the mail. I love how excited Nolan gets and how much he loves Santa. I have a pictures of this conversation, but it's on my phone. Hopefully I'll get those up along with Thanksgiving.
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment