Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012


Up early making the meatballs.

Opening one present today.

A train from Aunt Devin, Uncle Tom, Taylor and Thomas!
The boys loved watching the train while patiently waiting for Mimi's flight to get in.

Christmas Eve Dessert.  I have a picture of the table looking all pretty with the china somewhere?

Cort was not feeling very well but was happy to see everyone!
Mimi and Aunt Shanna

Sprinkling reindeer food out on the lawn that we made at Ms. Vicky's party.
Opening our Christmas Eve pajamas

This pajama tradition and our spaghetti and meatballs makes this my favorite night of the whole year!

                                               
Admiring Aunt Sara's pajamas

Getting ready to put them on

Matching pajamas for the boys as always.  I'll do this as long as they allow me to:)
Everyone ready to go to sleep so that Santa doesn't skip our  house!

I don't have pictures of them putting out Santa's milk(on the mantel), but Santa got an Oreo ball this year since we didn't have cookies.  This concerned Nolan!

Daddy reads this story each Christmas Eve.

Nolan was quick to let everyone know that we needed to get to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love that you got in the pictures too! Everything looks great. We have never done the pjs for Christmas Eve, but that looks like a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete