Sunday, August 11, 2013

My New Fifth Grade Classroom!

Back of the room (hall connecting my room to the room next door to the right)

Teacher desk- Getting things to stay on the walls was an issue. Two walls are cinder block.  However I was determined!  I'm crossing my fingers that this chalkboard isn't broken on the floor when I go in tomorrow.

front of classroom (door the the left)

Teacher computer and student computers in a huge mess!

Back left of classroom and showing off my map bunting:)

My plan here is to store my copies

Built ins and students will hang their bags underneath

My map wrapped storage boxes and student books

ARI table and two gigantic windows
Unfinished bulletin board.  Has twine and clothespins to hang anchor charts.  Also a view of the mini chalkboards hanging from the ceiling that will have table group numbers

My instagram!
My new classroom isn't finished but I am so excited about it.  I just had to post the pictures so far.  School starts in two weeks and I am so excited and nervous.  I am just crazily working on my room and thinking that once my room is in order everything else will just fall into place.  My first day back for staff development is tomorrow!  I have some more goodies for the classroom and can't wait to get them up.  Then it's time to get busy planning!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!!! Can't believe it's really happening, gonna miss my best sahm friend!!! ;(

    ReplyDelete